TEAM NEWS: Injured Christophe Berra and Luke Hyam miss out against Bournemouth
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich v Bournemouth: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his starting XI for this afternoon’s Championship visit of top-six rivals Bournemouth.
Christophe Berra and Luke Hyam – who have made 42 and 36 starts respectively this season – have dropped out through injury following Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Watford, while Frank Nouble drops to the bench.
Middlesbrough loanee Frazer Richardson has been handed his first start for the club as a result, with Luke Chambers moving to his preferred position at centre-back.
Wingers Paul Anderson (fit again after a hamstring problem) and Stephen Hunt return to the starting line-up.
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has made two changes to his side following their 4-2 home defeat to 10-man Sheffield Wednesday on Good Friday, Elliott Ward and Charlie Daniels replacing Tommy Elphick and Ian Harte in defence.
You may also want to watch:
– Follow @Stuart_Watson for live match updates.
AFC BOURNEMOUTH (4-4-2): Camp; Francis (cot), Ward, Cook, Daniels; Pugh, O’Kane, Surman, Ritchie; Kermorgant, Grabban.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 3 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 8 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 9 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 10 Saturday drinkers queue for post-lockdown pints
Subs: Allsop, Elphick, Harte, Smith, Macdonald, Fraser, Rantie.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-1-1): Gerken; Richardson, Chambers (cpt), Smith, Cresswell; Anderson, Skuse, Wordsworth, Hunt; Williams; Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Taylor, Marriott, Nouble.
Referee: Andy D’Urso.