TEAM NEWS: Injured Christophe Berra and Luke Hyam miss out against Bournemouth
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich v Bournemouth: Blues boss Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his starting XI for this afternoon’s Championship visit of top-six rivals Bournemouth.
Christophe Berra and Luke Hyam – who have made 42 and 36 starts respectively this season – have dropped out through injury following Saturday’s 3-1 defeat at Watford, while Frank Nouble drops to the bench.
Middlesbrough loanee Frazer Richardson has been handed his first start for the club as a result, with Luke Chambers moving to his preferred position at centre-back.
Wingers Paul Anderson (fit again after a hamstring problem) and Stephen Hunt return to the starting line-up.
Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has made two changes to his side following their 4-2 home defeat to 10-man Sheffield Wednesday on Good Friday, Elliott Ward and Charlie Daniels replacing Tommy Elphick and Ian Harte in defence.
– Follow @Stuart_Watson for live match updates.
AFC BOURNEMOUTH (4-4-2): Camp; Francis (cot), Ward, Cook, Daniels; Pugh, O’Kane, Surman, Ritchie; Kermorgant, Grabban.
- 1 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 2 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 3 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 4 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 5 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 6 'One or two we're speaking to' - McKenna on transfer plans
- 7 McKenna on offers for Harper and El Mizouni and Fraser's Town future
- 8 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 9 Lorry carrying mobile unit pulled over on A14 for being too wide
- 10 Town could lose its Post Office branch in triple closure shock
Subs: Allsop, Elphick, Harte, Smith, Macdonald, Fraser, Rantie.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-1-1): Gerken; Richardson, Chambers (cpt), Smith, Cresswell; Anderson, Skuse, Wordsworth, Hunt; Williams; Murphy.
Subs: Loach, Mings, Green, Tabb, Taylor, Marriott, Nouble.
Referee: Andy D’Urso.