Team news: Ipswich Town unchanged for Charlton clash, with Bishop and McGoldrick on the bench
Manager Mick McCarthy has named an unchanged side for Ipswich Town’s home clash with Charlton this evening.
The Blues drew 0-0 at Molineux but put in a much improved display against Kenny Jackett’s side, as they slipped further behind the play-off places.
McCarthy has gone for an unchanged side this evening, though, with returning injury victims Teddy Bishop and David McGoldrick back on the bench.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Skuse, Douglas; Feeney, Pringle, Sears; Pitman.
Subs: Gerken, Foley, Hyam, Bru, Bishop, Varney, McGoldrick
You may also want to watch:
Charlton: Pope, Solly (c), Fanni, Teixeira, Fox, Diarra, Cousins, Gudmundsson, Lookman, Harriott, Sanogo
Subs: Henderson, Motta, Suk-Young, Lennon, Jackson, Vetokele, Makienok
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 7 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 8 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Why are 3,500 homes stood empty in Suffolk?