Team news: Ipswich Town unchanged to face Rotherham United
Mick McCarthy has kept faith with the side which beat Blackburn on Tuesday night, with new signing Liam Feeney starting the clash with Rotherham on the bench.
The Blues were 2-0 winners on Tuesday, thanks to a brace from Daryl Murphy, with McCarthy keeping the same starting eleven for today’s clash with Neil Warnock’s side.
Feeney comes onto the bench in place of Luke Varney, who limped off on Tuesday night after coming on as a substitute.
Warnock has made four changes to his side for today’s game.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Skuse, Hyam, Douglas; Pitman, Murphy, Sears.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Crowe, Digby, Foley, Bru, Pringle, Maitland-Niles, Feeney
Rotherham: Camp; Kelly, Broadfoot, Doyley, Mattock; Halford; G Ward, Smallwood, Frecklington, Derbyshire; Best.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 6 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
Subs: Kenny, Wood, Ward, Green, Burke, Clarke-Harris, Newell.