Team news: Mick McCarthy brings back his senior players at Birmingham
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Mick McCarthy has brought back his senior players for this afternoon’s trip to Birmingham, making 11 changes from the side which lost at Portsmouth on Tuesday night.
Cole Skuse, Daryl Murphy and Christophe Berra were struggling with knocks, but are all fit to play, whilst the likes of Dean Gerken, Luke Chambers, Tommy Smith and Freddie Sears are also back in the starting line-up.
Birmingham: Kuszczak; Caddis, Morrison, Robinson, Grounds; Kieftebeld, Gleeson, Davis; Toral, Donaldson, Buckley.
Subs: Ledgzins, Vaughan, Adams, Soloman-Otobar, Spector, Lowry, Brock-Madsen.
Ipswich Town: Gerken, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Skuse, Bru, Douglas; Fraser, Sears, Murphy.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Bialkowski, Digby, Hyam, Maitland-Niles, Toure, Varney, Pitman.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 5 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 6 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 7 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys