Tell us: Can you predict ITFC’s results? Sign up now to our Ipswich town prediction league
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
We are just days away from the start of the Championship and excitement is building ahead of Ipswich Town’s first game at home to Fulham.
But can the Super Blues win? What will the score be?
We have launched the Ipswich Town Prediction League so you can predict how well the Super Blues will do this season.
The league is free to enter and there will be prizes up for grabs at the end of the season for the highest scorers - details to be announced shortly.
You can compete against other ITFC fans, but also against our rivals in Norfolk as they predict the results for Norwich City.
You can sign up on the Green ‘Un website and then predict you results for Town’s forthcoming Championship matches.
You may also want to watch:
Five points will be awarded for a correct match result (win, lose or draw) and there are five bonus points if you predict the exact score.
You will also receive a bonus 10 points if you predict the first goal scorer for Ipswich Town.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
And, if you correctly predict which team will win the league, you will get another 20 points.
It’s all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you?
Register here and start making your predictions today.
Don’t miss our 20-page pre-season supplement - free with Friday’s paper or available with our e-edition