Tell us: What are your World Cup score predictions? Take part in our Brazil goals game and you could win an Apple iPad Air
- Credit: Archant
As football fever sweeps through Suffolk and north Essex, we are inviting readers to play our World Cup Predictor game.
You can send your predictions for each game in this summer’s tournament in Brazil, and if you are on the money with your predictions, you could win an Apple iPad Air.
For your chance to win click here.
Once you’ve created an account, you can start making your match score predictions for each of the group stages.
Scoring works like this:
• You receive three points for a correct match result. (team 1 win, team 2 win or a score draw)
You may also want to watch:
• You receive an additional five points if you predict the exact score for a match too
• If all of your match result predictions in a group are correct (correct results, not exact scores) you will receive an extra 10 points
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases
• You can also predict which team will win the tournament too. If you’re correct, you will get another 20 points
The leaderboard will be updated at www.brazilgoals.co.uk following every game.
The person topping the table after the final will win an Apple iPad Air with runner-up prizes of 12 and 6 month magazine subscriptions from www.subsave.co.ukSo it’s all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you.