Tell us: What are your World Cup score predictions? Take part in our Brazil goals game and you could win an Apple iPad Air
- Credit: Archant
As football fever sweeps through Suffolk and north Essex, we are inviting readers to play our World Cup Predictor game.
You can send your predictions for each game in this summer’s tournament in Brazil, and if you are on the money with your predictions, you could win an Apple iPad Air.
For your chance to win click here.
Once you’ve created an account, you can start making your match score predictions for each of the group stages.
Scoring works like this:
• You receive three points for a correct match result. (team 1 win, team 2 win or a score draw)
• You receive an additional five points if you predict the exact score for a match too
• If all of your match result predictions in a group are correct (correct results, not exact scores) you will receive an extra 10 points
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
• You can also predict which team will win the tournament too. If you’re correct, you will get another 20 points
The leaderboard will be updated at www.brazilgoals.co.uk following every game.
The person topping the table after the final will win an Apple iPad Air with runner-up prizes of 12 and 6 month magazine subscriptions from www.subsave.co.ukSo it’s all to play for. Why not get your friends and colleagues to play alongside you and find out who is the best score predictor amongst you.