Ten-man Town earn a point
IPSWICH Town took home a point from Plymouth Argyle after going down to ten-man and later conceding a a penalty.Lee got Town off to a perfect start with a headed goal from a Jon Walters cross in the second minute.
By Derek Davis
IPSWICH Town took home a point from Plymouth Argyle after going down to ten-man and later conceding a a penalty.
Lee got Town off to a perfect start with a headed goal from a Jon Walters cross in the second minute.
Fabian Wilnis was red carded three minutes after going on as a substitute as Ipswich failed to hang on for the final 19 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
David Wright conceded a penalty and Sylvan Ebanks-Blake equalised from the spot six minutes from time.
The Plymouth Argyle manager Ian Holloway was rushed to hospital 90 minutes before his side kicked off against Ipswich Town.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 8 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 9 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
The Pilgrims boss fell ill at Home Park and was taken by ambulance after complaining of abdominal pain.
Ipswich Town made just one change to their starting line up with George O'Callaghan replacing Gary Roberts who was dropped to the bench.