Test your knowledge on the Ipswich Town players that have also played for Sheffield Wednesday
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Ipswich Town host Sheffield Wednesday at Portman Road on Saturday, looking to end their Championship home campaign with a victory.
With little to play for but pride, the Blues can put a dent in Wednesday’s play-off charge with victory and will be confident of a positive result, the Owls having only prevailed once in this fixture, home or away, since November 2006.
The clubs have enjoyed many battles over the years and also shared a fair number of players, current Blues players David McGoldrick, Giles Coke and Leon Best all having had spells at Hillsborough.
Wednesday striker Jordan Rhodes, meanwhile, began his career at Portman Road before being sold to Huddersfield by Roy Keane.
With that in mind, why not try our quiz, which centres around those players that have featured for both teams?
- 1 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 2 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 3 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 4 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 5 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 6 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 7 'You can't kid supporters... we have to give them a lift' - Cook previews Crewe clash
- 8 JCB skip loader worth £5,500 stolen from Suffolk village
- 10 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'