The end-of-season Ipswich Town quiz – It’s more teasing than a Tom Lawrence cross!
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Another season has come to a close at Portman Road, a campaign which was largely underwhelming for the most part.
Town finished 16th in the Championship, their worst finish in 58 years – the season ending with a limp 3-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest.
There have been a few bright spots though, namely the goals and assists of Leicester City loanee Tom Lawrence, the heroics in goal of Bartosz Bialkowski and the home win against Newcastle United – the eventual champions.
This season has also seen the emergence of youngsters Myles Kenlock and Josh Emmanuel and the hope is that that duo, plus the likes of Andre Dozzell, Kundai Benyu, Teddy Bishop and Flynn Downes can kick on next term.
While most Ipswich fans will be desperate to forget this season as soon as possible, we have devised a quiz to test the most ardent fan, looking back on the season’s highs and lows with the Blues.
You may also want to watch:
See how many you can get and, remember, no looking up the answers!
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 3 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 4 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 Can Ipswich Town ease the pain of a brutal week with an unlikely victory at Charlton?
- 10 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles