Three changes for Ipswich Town as Bialkowski, Maitland-Niles and Hyam come in to face Reading
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Mick McCarthy has made three changes to his Ipswich Town side for this evening’s game with Reading.
Bartosz Bialkowski starts in goal in place of the injured Dean Gerken, Luke Hyam is in for the suspended Jonathan Douglas and Ainsley Maitland-Niles starts in place of Kevin Bru.
For the visitors, Yann Kermorgant is in for his first start since joining from Bournemouth.
Ipswich Town: Bialkowski, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen; Maitland-Niles, Hyam, Skuse, Fraser; Murphy, Sears.
Subs: Henly, Foley, Digby, Coke, Bru, Varney, Pitman.
You may also want to watch:
Reading: Al-Habsi, Gunter, Obita, Ferdinand, Cooper, Williams, Norwood, Quinn, Robson-Kanu, Vydra, Kermorgant.
Subs: Bond, Taylor, Hector, McShane, McCleary, Piazon, John.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week