Tottenham earn right to play Colchester United in the FA Cup
- Credit: PA
Tottenham will be Colchester United’s opponents in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
The Londoners won 2-0 away at Premier League rivals Leicester City in tonight’s third round replay, after the original tie had ended 2-2 at White Hart Lane.
Goals from Son Heung-min (39 minutes) and Nacer Chadli (66) wrapped up a comfortable win for the visitors.
Tottenham will visit the Weston Homes Community Stadium on Saturday, January 30 (12.45pm kick-off).
The match is to be screened live on BT Sport, while a capacity crowd of around 10,000 is assured.
You may also want to watch:
It will be the first competitive meeting between the two clubs.
- 1 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Town expecting more than 6,000 fans for Crystal Palace friendly
- 10 Warnock on Town target Coulson's absence from Middlesbrough squad