Tottenham to make �8m bid for Brown
Tottenham are preparing to make an �8million bid for Celtic's central-midfielder Scott Brown.
TOTTENHAM are preparing to make an �8million bid for Celtic's central-midfielder Scott Brown.
Harry Redknapp went to watch the Scotland International during last night's Champions League qualifier against arsenal.
Brown is a key part to the Celtic midfield and would be greatly missed should the deal go through. Celtic boss Tony Mowbray could, however, be tempted by an offer if a price is met by his standards. Should Redknapp raise his offer to �10million plus, an agreement could be made between the two clubs.
After Redknapp's summer spending spree, it is likely that Spurs' will have to sell before they can buy if he wants to add to an already large collection of midfielders.
You may also want to watch:
By James Tzanoudakis
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge