Touchline SIL representative side suffer KO
- Credit: Archant
THE Touchline SIL representative side bowed out of the FA Inter County Cup at the first hurdle to the West Riding County Amateur League on Saturday.
They lost 3-2 after extra time in their extra preliminary round tie at Hadleigh United’s Millfield ground, after leading 2-1 at half time.
Louis Elliston’s own goal in the 105th minute proved to be the winner for the visitors, who had taken the lead through Beale.
The SIL equalised through Lee Cooper before Dean Tournay-Godfrey gave them the lead just before the break.
However, Armitage equalised in the second period to take the tie into extra time.
You may also want to watch:
A full report will appear in Monday’s EADT and Ipswich Star.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 7 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 8 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 9 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season