Town confirm Navas break
IPSWICH Town have confirmed that Spanish trialist Cesar Navas has fractured a metatarsal and has returned home.The Malaga centre half figured in the Blues' 5-1 win over Crawley Town on Tuesday night where he picked up the injury.
By Derek Davis
IPSWICH Town have confirmed that Spanish trialist Cesar Navas has fractured a metatarsal and has returned home.
The Malaga centre half figured in the Blues' 5-1 win over Crawley Town on Tuesday night where he picked up the injury.
Blues boss Jim Magilton said: “Our first thoughts are with Cesar who will spend a long spell on the sidelines.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Real Madrid B team player who played for Malaga was on loan at Gimnastic last seoasn.
Navas was introduced to the Blues via Pablo Counago and his agent although would have cost a six-figure sum if Town had followed up on their initial interest.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns