Town date for Kim
BLUES Boss Magilton has agreed to send an Ipswich Town XI to face Framlingham Town in a charity match on Wednesday, September 19.The game kicks-off at 7.
By Derek Davis
BLUES Boss Magilton has agreed to send an Ipswich Town XI to face Framlingham Town in a charity match on Wednesday, September 19.
The game kicks-off at 7.45pm at Framlingham Sports Centre on Badingham Road, with all proceeds going to Kim Frost.
Kim, who is a keen Framlingham follower, broke both her legs in a car crash, which tragically killed her mum Jean.
You may also want to watch:
The accident has meant she is unlikely to play sport again with the game part of a series of fundraising events planned on her behalf.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover