Town defender joins Quakers
IAN Miller's loan move to Darlington has gone through.The 23-year-old will initially join the Quakers until the end of August but it is anticipated he will stay until January in a window-to-window move.
By Derek Davis
IAN Miller's loan move to Darlington has gone through.
The 23-year-old will initially join the Quakers until the end of August but it is anticipated he will stay until January in a window-to-window move.
Darlington boss Dave Penney was hugely impressed with Miller during his loan spell last season when he played in eight games, and scoring once for the League Two side.
You may also want to watch:
The Colchester-born central defender signed a one-year contract with Ipswich Town during the summer and will continue to train with the Blues for part of the week.
Miller skippered a Blues reserve side on Friday night in the 6-1 win over his former club Bury Town.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns