‘On form Norris must be dropped and Holy back in’ - Town fans on big keepers debate
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town fans have been giving their views on who should be the club’s first choice keeper this weekend – here’s what they have to say.
Will Norris is the current incumbent, but his error led to Peterborough's second goal in the 4-1 defeat at Portman Road on Saturday, sparking calls for back-up Tomas Holy from the stands.
And many fans believe Holy should be the man between the sticks when Town bid to turn their bad run around at Sunderland this Saturday.
Both men have played 19 games for Town this season, with Holy having conceded 16 goals in his run and Norris 23. Norris has kept five clean sheets in his time with the gloves, while Holy has nine blanks to his name.
Town boss Paul Lambert said he'll make his decison on which keeper gets the nod this week.
You may also want to watch:
- What do you think? Leave a comment below!
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 7 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 8 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star