Town games moved for Sky coverage
Three Ipswich Town games in the first half of the season have been moved from Saturday to Sunday for live Sky TV coverage, and with 1pm kick-offs.Town's home match with Millwall, originally scheduled for Saturday, September 11, will now be on Sunday, September 12.
Three Ipswich Town games in the first half of the season have been moved from Saturday to Sunday for live Sky TV coverage, and with 1pm kick-offs.
Town's home match with Millwall, originally scheduled for Saturday, September 11, will now be on Sunday, September 12.
The game at Highfield Road against Coventry City has been switched to Sunday, October 3 and the visit to the Stadium of Light to face Sunderland will on Sunday, November 21.
In addition, while not being televised on Sky, the Bank Holiday Monday match with relegated Wolves on August 30 has been moved to an evening kick-off, 7.45pm, rather than the usual 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
A club spokesman said it had been done for the benefit of fans during the holiday season, allowing them to have a day out elsewhere and returning for an evening game at Portman Road.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash