Town pick up first point of the season
Ipswich Town 0 Hull City 0IN front of their lowest league crowd for several years, Ipswich managed their first scoreless draw in 47 league games.The Blues looked the more likely to score in an uninspiring game against a Hull side that showed little enterprise in the second half.
By Derek Davis
Ipswich Town 0 Hull City 0
IN front of their lowest league crowd for several years, Ipswich managed their first scoreless draw in 47 league games.
The Blues looked the more likely to score in an uninspiring game against a Hull side that showed little enterprise in the second half.
You may also want to watch:
It was the first-ever Championship points for Jim Magilton and Phil Parkinson as managers and it was enough to lift the teams off the bottom of the table.
Mark Noble and Simon Walton were both handed debuts, after signing on loan from West Ham and Charlton respectively, on Friday as Magilton rang the changes from the side that lost at Leicester last week.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season