Town's Lee a doubt for West Brom
ALAN Lee is a doubt for Saturday game at West Brom after aggravating a hamstring injury.The Ipswich Town striker felt a strain in a hamstring towards the end of a training session and will be monitored before the trip to the Hawthorns.
By Derek Davis
ALAN Lee is a doubt for Saturday game at West Brom after aggravating a hamstring injury.
The Ipswich Town striker felt a strain in a hamstring towards the end of a training session and will be monitored before the trip to the Hawthorns.
Lee limped off during the loss at Watford in the Blues last match and appeared to have recovered after resting the injury but the niggled recurred this week.
You may also want to watch:
Blues boss Jim Magilton said: “Alan felt his a hamstring again and we will see how he is over the next couple of days.”
The 29-year-old striker has been in fine form for Town with four goals already this season after topping the scoring charts at Portman Road last term.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 6 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 10 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers