Watch: Town striker Sears returns to first team training
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town striker Freddie Sears is back in first team training.
The popular frontman, who has been out since suffering an ACL injury in the clash with Norwich in February, took part in training yesterday as he continues his recovery.
The club put out a short video showing Sears stretching, jumping hurdles, doing agility drills and sprinting, as well as kicking a ball.
Boss Paul Lambert has previously said Sears could be back in action in November.
Speaking at the start of October, he said: "It's seven months for Freddie, I think. He's doing great. Hopefully he'll be training in the not too distant future."
You may also want to watch:
He added, talking about both Sears and fellow injury victim Teddy Bishop: "They'll definitely need some game time in the U23s, that's normal but the important thing is they're coming back fit."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 5 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 7 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 9 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 10 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina