Watch: Town striker Sears returns to first team training
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town striker Freddie Sears is back in first team training.
The popular frontman, who has been out since suffering an ACL injury in the clash with Norwich in February, took part in training yesterday as he continues his recovery.
The club put out a short video showing Sears stretching, jumping hurdles, doing agility drills and sprinting, as well as kicking a ball.
Boss Paul Lambert has previously said Sears could be back in action in November.
Speaking at the start of October, he said: "It's seven months for Freddie, I think. He's doing great. Hopefully he'll be training in the not too distant future."
You may also want to watch:
He added, talking about both Sears and fellow injury victim Teddy Bishop: "They'll definitely need some game time in the U23s, that's normal but the important thing is they're coming back fit."
- 1 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 2 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 3 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 6 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 7 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 8 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 9 Cook believes Ipswich are 'biggest and best' club in League One
- 10 Suffolk man arrested after motorcyclist killed in crash