Town’s New Year’s Day clash with Wycombe to be shown live on Sky
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town’s New Year’s Day trip to Wycombe Wanderers will be shown live on Sky TV.
The Blues travel to Adams Park for their first fixture of 2020 on January 1, and the match - between the sides currently first and second in League One - has been selected for TV coverage.
The game will still kick-off at 3pm.
It will be Town's second TV appearance of the season, and they will be hoping it goes better than the first - Sunday's 2-0 defeat at Accrington Stanley, which was their first loss of the campaign.
Ipswich have a terrible record in front of the live TV cameras, with the Stanley defeat making it 15 games without a win in televised games.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Lambert's men will certainly be looking to put that right and start their 2020 promotion push with a bang at Wycombe.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre
- 10 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside