Triple delight for Felsted School teams
- Credit: Archant
Three girls’ sports teams from Felsted School have secured their places in national netball and hockey finals.
The U19 girls’ hockey team are through to the SMILE Independent Schools Hockey Cup National Final after a nail-biting semi-final encounter at home against a strong Reed’s side last Wednesday.
They will contest the National Final at Lee Valley Olympic Park, next Thursday, March 16, against Millfield School.
Meanwhile, Felsted’s U12 and U13 Netball teams are through to the IAPS National Final after their success in the East Regional tournament, hosted at Felsted School last week.
The U13s won all nine of their games to be crowned the tournament winners, whilst the U12s won six of their eight games, finishing as runners-up.
You may also want to watch:
Both teams now proceed to the IAPS Netball National Finals today, at Basildon Sports Centre.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 9 Matchday live: Bonne misses golden chance as Owls take half-time lead
- 10 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes