Try our Ipswich Town and Fulham quiz
- Credit: Mark Bullimore
Ipswich Town travel to Fulham this weekend, desperate for three points that would virtually secure their Championship status for another season.
The Blues head to west London having lost the reverse fixture between the teams, 2-0, at Portman Road, on Boxing Day.
This will be just the tenth time Ipswich have played at Craven Cottage in a league match, and they will be looking for their third successive win there, having emerged 2-1 victors in their last two away meetings against the Cottagers.
Ahead of the game, why not try our Ipswich/Fulham quiz?
There are 10 teasers to answer.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Matchday Live: It's raining goals at Portman Road as Town his six
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan