Try our Sir Bobby Robson quiz
Today is ‘Sir Bobby Robson Day’ as Ipswich Town host Newcastle United in the Championship, with a number of events set to be held at Portman Road.
The Blues and the Magpies are synonymous with Sir Bobby, who managed both clubs with distinction and led the Blues to the 1978 FA Cup and 1981 UEFA Cup.
Sir Bobby also led England to the World Cup semi-finals at Italia ‘90 and moved on to manage in Holland, Portugal and Spain, before returning to his homeland with the Magpies.
As part of today’s celebrations, we have devised a quiz, devoted to Sir Bobby, to test the most ardent football fan.
See how many questions you can get right and enjoy the game if you are going.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket