Tuesday, February 15
Premier: Altrincham v Histon, Cambridge Utd v Darlington, Gateshead v Hayes & Yeading, Kettering v Bath City, Mansfield v Barrow, Wrexham v Crawley Town, York v Fleetwood Town.
South: Dartford v Welling, Hampton & Richmond v Lewes.
Premier Division: AFC Hornchurch v Aveley, Billericay Town v Hastings Utd, Bury Town v Horsham, Concord Rangers v Cray Wanderers, Folkestone Invicta v Wealdstone, Harrow Borough v Tooting & Mitcham Utd, Lowestoft Town v Kingstonian, Tonbridge Angels v Canvey Is.
You may also want to watch:
Division One North: AFC Sudbury v Waltham Abbey, East Thurrock Utd v Cheshunt, Gt Wakering Rovers v Wingate & Finchley, Potters Bar Town v Thamesmead Town, Redbridge v Tilbury, Ware v Brentwood Town.
Championship Manager Cup
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
Quarter Final: Fleet Town v Maldon & Tiptree, Heybridge Swifts v Dulwich Hamlet.
Premier Division: Felixstowe & Walton Utd v FC Clacton, Leiston v Wroxham.
Division One: Gorleston v Diss Town.
Norfolk Senior Cup
Semi Final: King’s Lynn Town v Thetford Town.
Ridgeons Reserve League
North Division: Norwich Utd v Stowmarket Town.
Ridgeons Youth League
North Division: Watton Jrs v Swaffham Town.
South Division: Whitton Utd v Hadleigh Utd.
ProKit UK Essex Olympian League
Senior Division Three: Bowers & Pitsea Res v Ramsden.
League: Barking v Burnham Ramblers, Stansted v Sawbridgeworth Town, Witham Town v Enfield 1893.