Tuesday, March 4
Skrill Conference League
South Division: Bath City v Ebbsfleet, Bishop’s Stortford v Chelmsford City, Bromley v Sutton Utd, Eastbourne Borough v Eastleigh, Tonbridge Angels v Maidenhead Utd.
Premier Division: Bognor Regis Town v Billericay Town, Carshalton Ath v Hendon, Dulwich Hamlet v Metropolitan Police, East Thurrock Utd v Wealdstone, Hampton & RB v AFC Hornchurch, Harrow Borough v Margate, Lewes v Maidstone Utd, Thamesmead Town v Enfield Town.
North Division: Cheshunt v Burnham Ramblers, Heybridge Swifts v Romford, Redbridge v Erith & Belvedere, Thurrock v Ware, Tilbury v Harlow Town, VCD Ath v Waltham Forest, Waltham Abbey v Aveley, Witham Town v Barkingside, Chatham Town v Dereham Town (8pm).
Suffolk County Cup 13-14 - Semi Finals: Bury Town v Leiston (at AFC Sudbury).
Thurlow Nunn League
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 8 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
Premier Division: Mildenhall Town v Haverhill Rovers, Wivenhoe Town v FC Clacton.
First Division: March Town Utd v Dereham Town Res, Needham Market Res v Great Yarmouth Town, Team Bury v Swaffham Town.
Red Insure Cup Semi Final: Ely City v Newmarket Town.
Chell Trophy Knock-out Quarter Final: Saffron Walden Town Res v Walsham-le-Willows Res.
Thurlow Nunn Youth League
Central Division: Ipswich Wdrs v Coplestonians
South Division: Halstead Town v FC Clacton.
Essex Senior League
Premier Division: Barking v Enfield 1893, Bowers & Pitsea v Sawbridgeworth Town, Great Wakering Rovers v Clapton, Stansted v London Bari.