Tuesday, October 9
Blue Square Bet
Premier: Alfreton Town v Grimsby, Barrow v Southport, Dartford v AFC Telford, Forest Green v Tamworth, Gateshead v Macclesfield, Kidderminster v Hyde, Luton v Braintree Town, Mansfield v Lincoln City, Newport County v Ebbsfleet Utd, Nuneaton v Hereford, Woking v Cambridge Utd.
Premier Division: Canvey Is v Whitehawk, Carshalton Ath v Bognor Regis Town, Enfield Town v East Thurrock Utd, Hampton & Richmond Borough v Lewes, Hendon v Cray Wanderers, Lowestoft Town v Thurrock, Margate v Concord Rangers, Wingate & Finchley v Harrow Borough.
Division One North: Cheshunt v Grays Ath, Harlow Town v Soham Town Rangers, Maldon & Tiptree v Ilford, Potters Bar Town v Brentwood Town, Thamesmead Town v Waltham Abbey, Tilbury v Redbridge, Witham Town v Ware.
Thurlow Nunn League
Premier Division: Norwich Utd v Gorleston, Thetford Town v Dereham Town.
- 1 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 2 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 3 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 4 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 5 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 6 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 7 Woman receives life ban from owning dogs after sheep were mauled
- 8 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 9 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 10 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
First Division: March Town Utd v Cambridge Univ Press.
Suffolk Premier Cup
Round One: Felixstowe & Walton Utd v Mildenhall Town, Hadleigh Utd v Needham Market, Leiston v Haverhill Rovers.
Thurlow Nunn Reserve League
Premier Division: FC Clacton v Witham Town.
East Group: Brantham Athletic v Whitton Utd.
Norfolk Junior Cup
Round Two: Gorleston v Loddon.
Essex League Cup
Second Round, First Leg: Burnham Ramblers v Bethnal Green Utd.
Gordon Brasted Memorial Trophy
Second Round: Hullbridge Sports v Sporting Bengal Utd, London Bari v Southend Manor.