Two more at the back
Mildenhall Town have announced two appointments to their backroom staff for the coming season.
MILDENHALL Town have announced two appointments to their backroom staff for the coming season.
Wayne Goddard will take on the role of player/assistant manager and Shelley Jackson will be the new club physiotherapist.
Goddard re-joined the club earlier this year, scoring 10 goals in just 14 league games, helping Mildenhall to their highest-ever finish of fifth place in the Ridgeons League Premier Division.
Manager Trevor Munns said of the new appointment: “Wayne played a big part in our late season form. He has good experience of this league and higher having played for Histon, Cambridge City and Chelmsford and has already gained the respect of the players with his efforts both on and off the pitch. He will oversee our pre-season training and I am looking forward to working with him.”
You may also want to watch:
Jackson will replace the outgoing Kevin Stubley as club physiotherapist.
Jackson was previously with neighbours Newmarket Town and is qualified in sports massage, reflexology and aromatherapy.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 3 Car stranded in ditch after crash near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 3,000 children test positive for Covid in Suffolk over 10 day period
- 6 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 7 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 8 Suspected drink driver arrested after cyclist killed in collision
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions