Unhappy Baggies star may quit in January
ROBERT Koren has warned West Brom he may quit their promotion push in January - unless he is restored to his favourite central midfield role. (The Sun)The Slovenia captain has started only one Championship game this season in that position.
ROBERT Koren has warned West Brom he may quit their promotion push in January - unless he is restored to his favourite central midfield role. (The Sun)
The Slovenia captain has started only one Championship game this season in that position.
And he admits he has spoken to his agent about the possibility of a move.
He said: "I never get a chance in the centre but always in a wing position."
You may also want to watch:
With his country's vital World Cup play-off against Russia looming, Koren denied a rift with Baggies boss Roberto Di Matteo.
But he added: "This was from the outset of the season after the arrival of a new coach.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
"Even in friendlies, I never got the opportunity in the middle."
Koren has told his agent he would be willing to move abroad but would favour staying in England.
Birmingham, Fulham and Celtic are heading the chase for Koren if he does leave the Baggies. (Daily Mail)