UPDATED: Weather hits non-league programme hard
ALL tomorrow’s scheduled matches in the Thurlow Nunn League, the Touchline SIL and the Kent Blaxill Border League have been postponed.
Hadleigh United FA Vase fourth round tie at AFC Emley has also fallen victim to the wintry weather, following a pitch inspection this morning.
Braintree Town’s Blue Square Bet Premier match at home to Grimsby Town tonight was called off yesterday, while tomorrow’s Blue Square Bet South match between Chelmsford City and AFC Hornchurch is under threat.
So far none of the Ryman League matches involving Suffolk and Essex sides have been called off, but AFC Sudbury have a pitch inspection planned at 3.30pm today to see if their game against Waltham Forest will go ahead.
In the SIL the Bob Coleman Cup fourth round ties that were due to take place tomorrow will now be rescheduled to February 9.
You may also want to watch:
However, the draw for the quarter-finals will go ahead live on BBC Radio Suffolk around 5.30pm tomorrow.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 5 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 6 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 7 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 8 Crash between two motorbikes
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 10 69 homes for Suffolk village delayed over 'bland' design