Vote for Leiston’s hat-trick hero Heath
LEISTON midfielder Gareth Heath has been nominated along with four other players for the E.ON ‘Player of the Round’ award following his performance in The FA Cup Third Round Qualifying.
Heath hit a hat-trick in a rout against North Greenford United, his second treble of the competition and his ninth goal in this year’s FA Cup.
A five-strong panel will nominate their candidates after each round (up to and including the Semi-Final) and you can vote for your favourite on TheFA.com.
The panel comprises of FA Cup hero Ricky George, E.ON’s Executive Director Graham Bartlett, Radio 5 live presenter Mark Chapman, The Daily Star’s Sports Editor Howard Wheatcroft and TV personality and FATV presenter Tim Lovejoy.
To vote for Gareth visit: http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/2010/10-11POTR3RQ
You may also want to watch:
You have until midday on Wednesday 20 October to vote and the player with the highest number of votes will receive a commemorative trophy and two VIP tickets to The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON Final on 14 May 2011.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 7 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 'It's time to embrace a new challenge' - New Ipswich chief announces Bristol City exit