Watch: Jackson’s injury time winner for Town against AFC Wimbledon
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Kayden Jackson was the hero as Ipswich Town beat AFC Wimbledon in dramatic fashion, deep into injury time last night – and you can watch his winer here.
Striker Jackson pounced four minutes into time added on at Portman Road to rifle home a right foot rocket and send Blues fans wild.
In truth, the victory had looked very unlikely all night, as Town toiled against a Dons side they were expected to beat.
They trailed 1-0 going into the last ten minutes, before James Norwood muscled his way onto the end of a corner and buried his header with nine minutes to go.
That sparked a Town siege on the Dons' goal, capped by Jackson's dramatic winner.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Town have eight points from their first four League One games and remian unbeaten as they head to struggling Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 7 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 8 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 9 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 10 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks