Watch: Jackson’s injury time winner for Town against AFC Wimbledon
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Kayden Jackson was the hero as Ipswich Town beat AFC Wimbledon in dramatic fashion, deep into injury time last night – and you can watch his winer here.
Striker Jackson pounced four minutes into time added on at Portman Road to rifle home a right foot rocket and send Blues fans wild.
In truth, the victory had looked very unlikely all night, as Town toiled against a Dons side they were expected to beat.
They trailed 1-0 going into the last ten minutes, before James Norwood muscled his way onto the end of a corner and buried his header with nine minutes to go.
That sparked a Town siege on the Dons' goal, capped by Jackson's dramatic winner.
You may also want to watch:
The result means Town have eight points from their first four League One games and remian unbeaten as they head to struggling Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.
- 1 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 2 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 3 Vaccination centre programme in Essex 'not working' says critic
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Hundreds of new homes approved for rural village
- 7 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved
- 8 Burglar who targeted aunt's home while she was at her son's funeral is jailed
- 9 Alan Lee: 'If I had any friendly advice for Town, I'd say mix it up a bit.'
- 10 Mike Bacon: Why are Town so wedded to the 4-3-3? It's not working, so let's try something else!