Watch back: Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy hints at possible summer exit
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town take on struggling Burton Albion, at the Pirelli Stadium, on Saturday.
Blues boss Mick McCarthy spoke to the press this lunchtime ahead of the Championship clash and you can watch back the question and answer session here.
After winning their opening five matches of the season in all competitions, Town have now lost seven of the last nine following Sunday’s 1-0 home defeat to Norwich City in the East Anglian derby.
The tale of the tape so far as been the Blues beating a lot of the teams struggling towards the bottom, but coming up just short against those at the top.
Nigel Clough worked a minor miracle in keeping Burton up in the club’s first ever season at second-tier level and now faces the tough second season.
You may also want to watch:
The Brewers are third from bottom and winless in six across all competitions at present.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 5 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 Match Ratings: How Town players performed against Wednesday
- 10 Ipswich Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1: Late Chaplin goal grabs Town a point