‘Be careful what you wish for’ – Watch back Mick McCarthy’s press conference pre Cardiff City v Ipswich Town
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy spoke to the press this lunchtime ahead of his side’s Championship game at Cardiff City tomorrow night.
As usual, the question and answer session was broadcast live right here.
The Blues came-from-behind to win 2-1 at struggling Burton Albion on Saturday – Martyn Waghorn netting his seventh goal of the season before substitute Bersant Celina curled home a last-gasp free-kick winner.
Town are still yet to draw this season, winning seven and losing six. They sit 10th in the table, two points off the play-off places with a game in hand on most.
Having finished 12th last season, Cardiff have enjoyed a flying start to the season under veteran boss Neil Warnock. The South Wales side are third in the table with a record of P14 W8 D4 L2.
You may also want to watch:
The Bluebirds played out a goalless home draw with Millwall on Saturday to keep up their unbeaten home league record.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 6 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 9 600 protesters form 'human wall' to oppose Sizewell C sea defences
- 10 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash