Watch as McCarthy discusses his midfield injury woes, a tough run of games and Moore’s future
- Credit: Andrew Partridge
Following the international break, Ipswich Town return to Championship action with a match at Hull City this Saturday.
As always, Mick McCarthy spoke to the press prior to the game, and you can hear what he had to say right here.
Town beat Preston 3-0 at Portman Road in their last outing and are eighth in the table having won eight and lost seven of their opening 15 games. The Blues have now gone 24 games without a draw in all competitions.
Hull, relegated from the Premier League at the end of last season, are 20th and four points above the drop zone.
Leonid Slutsky’s men have recorded big home wins against Burton (4-1), Bolton (4-0) and Birmingham (6-1), but are currently on a three-game losing streak, conceding 10 goals in that time.
You may also want to watch:
The Tigers are among the highest scorers in the division (28), but also have one of the leakiest defences (30).
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week