Watch: Lambert on relegation, season ticket prices, League One plans, the future for Adeyemi and Rowe and more
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town boss Paul Lambert spoke publicly for the firs time since his team were relegated this afternoon.
Lambert met the media for his press conference ahead of the Easter weekend games - Preston away on Good Friday, followed by a home game with Swansea on Easter Monday.
Town were of course relegated to League One following their draw with Birmingham City on Saturday, the first time they will play in the third tier of English football since 1957.
It comes after a dreadful season for the Portman Road outfit, who have won just four games all campaign – one of those came at Swansea, who they’ll be aiming to do the double over on Monday.
Lambert talked about his feelings following relegation and the revealing of season ticket prices for next season, plus Tom Adeyemi’s future at the club, Ellis Harrison’s injury latest and more.
You may also want to watch:
- Watch the video back for the whole press conference.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 9 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 10 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team