‘We’ve had a bad week’ - Joe Dunne
COLCHESTER United boss Joe Dunne admitted that it had been “a bad week,” following todays 3-2 defeat at Crewe.
The U’s squandered a two-goal half-time lead, to lose 3-2 at Gresty Road.
Dunne rued: “Again it was a situation where we were comfortable.
“It just seems to be whenever we concede the first goal from being in winning positions, we just don’t seem to believe in ourselves.
“It’s such a transistion from the first few weeks I’ve been in charge.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve had a bad week,” confirmed Dunne.
The U’s have lost three games in eight days, following the FA Cup loss at Chelmsford and the midweek home defeat to Notts County.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post