We want your #MyITFCPic following Ipswich Town in the East Anglian Derby at Norwich City’s Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
The big match at Carrow Road has ended and the Old Farm Derby is over for another season.
Ipswich earned a 1-1 draw in front of a strong compliment of passionate away fans, Jonas Knudsen scoring Town’s goal
Now we want your snaps of you supporting the Blues before, during and after one of the biggest games this season.
Whether you spent the game with friends in the ground, watching in a pub back in Suffolk or having a derby day-themed party at home, we want to see how you followed the Town.
Tweet us your pictures to @EADT24, @IpswichStar24 or @EADTSport, or publish them on Instagram, in both cases using #MyITFCPic in your post.
You may also want to watch:
You can take a look at some of the best we’ve seen right here as well as some of the top tweets posted about the game (from Ipswich’s point of view).
There is also this week’s fan cam prediction and reaction from international athlete Katy Sealy at Carrow Road.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 8 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 9 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
We also want to know the story behind your photos – is it the first time you’ve taken a son or daughter to a derby game, or perhaps your own first visit to Carrow Road?
Perhaps you even managed to convince some Norwich-supporting friends to join you at home to enjoy the match together so you could take the mick out of each other as the game develops.
Whatever your story, let us know with #MyITFCPic