West Brom loanee Garmston has a ‘bright future’
- Credit: contributed
DESPITE Saturday’s 3-0 defeat at Sheffield United, Joe Dunne was quick to praise the performance of debutant Bradley Garmston.
Colchester United boss Dunne had no qualms about throwing Garmston straight into the deep end, for his Football League debut at left-back.
And the 19-year-old West Brom loanee can be happy with his display, which showed a maturity beyond his tender years.
Dunne enthused: “I thought Bradley was excellent at left-back, seeing as he had only had one-and-a-half training sessions with us.
“I think Bradley has a bright future. I’m glad he is here.
You may also want to watch:
“He competed well, and he was tactically and technically very good.”
Garmston was handed his first league start, after signing on loan from the Baggies last Thursday. Fellow full-back Brian Wilson missed out with a calf injury.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 5 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 7 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash