Whitton face tough task at Wivenhoe
INCONSISTENT Whitton United face a tough task tomorrow when they travel to Wivenhoe in the Premier Division of the Ridgeons League.The Ipswich-based side need to put a few wins together to erase fears of a rapid return to the First Division.
INCONSISTENT Whitton United face a tough task tomorrow when they travel to Wivenhoe in the Premier Division of the Ridgeons League.
The Ipswich-based side need to put a few wins together to erase fears of a rapid return to the First Division.
High-flying Leiston entertain Felixstowe and Walton United, with Woodbridge Town travelling to Stanway Rovers.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, Hadleigh United entertain local rivals Stowmarket Town, and the Brettsiders will want to shake off last week's Suffolk Senior Cup defeat by Metaltec SIL Crane Sports.
Pat Fleming returns after missing the cup game, but Darius Laws will be out for a while as the injury he received against Newmarket Town recently has been diagnosed as a broken leg.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 6 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 7 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 10 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
Danny George is also unfit, while youngster Chris Cowan has taken a job in France.
Brantham are at home to Cornard while Debenham Leisure Centre entertain Swaffham and Ipswich Wanderers will be seeking to recover from their midweek thrashing by Cornard when they take on Gorleston.