When is the draw for the next round of the EFL Trophy and who could Town face?
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town are just three games from a Wembley final after their dramatic win at Peterborough – here’s who they can pull out of the hat in the draw for the EFL Trophy Third Round tonight.
The draw, live on Sky Sports News at 7.15pm, sees Town as ball number seven in the Southern Section.
The other teams and numbers are as follows...
You may also want to watch:
3: Newport County
- 1 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 10 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
5: MK Dons
6: Exeter City
8: Bristol Rovers
In the Northern Section are Port Vale, Accrington Stanley or Bolton, Salford City, Fleetwood Town, Scunthorpe United and Tranmere, with two Premier League U21 sides - Leicester City and Manchester United.
That means that if Town and Scunthorpe both get through the next round, we could see the return of former boss Paul Hurst to Portman Road in later rounds.