Who was Ipswich Town’s Man-of-the-Match in the Blues’ 4-3 win at Millwall
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town emerged on the right side of a seven-goal thriller at Millwall on Tuesday night, prevailing 4-3 against the Lions, thanks to Jordan Spence’s 87th-minute winner.
Jed Wallace gave Millwall a first-minute lead, only for Joe Garner to equalise from range three minutes later.
Martyn Waghorn then gave the Blues the lead from close range, from a Grant Ward cross, before Aiden O’Brien equalised for the hosts, despite the best efforts of Spence on the line.
Waghorn scored his second on the stroke of half-time and Town held their lead until Tom Elliott levelled 10 minutes from time.
However, there was one more twist, the Blues leaving it late to take the three points, Spence heading home Ward’s cross from close range.
You may also want to watch:
After all the action, who was your man of the match?
- 1 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 4 'There are a million pundits... it becomes tedious' - Cook on Portsmouth trip
- 5 Revealed: The most popular names for babies born in Suffolk in 2020
- 6 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 7 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 8 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 9 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 10 21-year-old airlifted to hospital after car crashes into trees