Who was your man of the match for Ipswich Town against Barnsley at Oakwell?
Ipswich managed to preserve their unbeaten run – just – on Saturday, but are still looking for that elusive win.
Tom Lawrence’s late equaliser earned Town a point against Barnsley, arguably the better side for much of the tie.
The Blues are fast becoming draw specialists in the Championship, having tied seven of their last eight games.
A 1-1 score also seems to be a favourite of Mick McCarthy’s men at the moment.
But now we want you to tell us who was your Man of the Match for Town.
You may also want to watch:
Was it Lawrence, whose goals have been key in Ipswich keeping their heads above water this season?
Or perhaps you thought Bartosz Bialkowski, an ever present and ever reliable feature of McCarthy’s sides, did well to keep Barnsley down to just a single goal?
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
Maybe the returning Brett Pitman, who set up the Town goal, impressed you the most.
Lets us know above, and check out all the latest updates from all things Blues our dedicated Ipswich Town page.