Wigan eye Ecuador striker
STEVE Bruce has told Mido he is on course to earn a permanent move to Wigan this summer.The Latics agreed to take the Middlesbrough man until the end of the season, with Marlon King going to the Riverside in exchange.
STEVE Bruce has told Mido he is on course to earn a permanent move to Wigan this summer. (The Sun)
The Latics agreed to take the Middlesbrough man until the end of the season, with Marlon King going to the Riverside in exchange.
Egypt striker Mido scored the opener against Arsenal on Saturday.
Boss Bruce said: “If he continues playing like that, we'd be interested in taking him.
You may also want to watch:
“But he's a Boro player - when the time's right we'll have a conversation.
“I think you can see why I like Mido. He's trained hard since he's come here, done everything he possibly can to get fitter.”
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 3 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 4 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 6 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 10 'We were shamed'... Pompey boss Cowley offers no excuses
Meanwhile, Bruce has made a personal check on Santos Laguna and Ecuador striker Cristian Benitez.
Benitez, 22, said: “If I am offered to play in Europe I'd like to have that chance.”