Witches admission prices for 2011 announced
SPEEDWAY: Ipswich Witches fans will be paying �1 less to watch their heroes in action at Foxhall Stadium next year.
The admission price has been reduced from �16 to �15 as the Suffolk-based club moves down from the Elite League to the Premier League.
And with Peterborough and Plymouth expected to be added to the Premier League soon – the club are happy they will be giving value for money.
A spokesman said: “We will see new teams visiting Foxhall bringing with them new riders.
“We are expecting to stage a minimum of 25 meetings; to include 19 league meetings, Knock Out Cup, local Trophy meetings and the 16-Lap Classic.
You may also want to watch:
“This should lead to more variety and better continuity of racing.”
Season tickets are now on sale – and for 2011 fans have a choice of two options.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 8 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
- 9 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
One covers all meetings and the other covers league meetings only. They both include a free programme (except for new junior tickets).
League-only ticket holders will receive their programme at non-league meetings on presentation of their ticket.
Tickets purchased before December 31 will gain from a special ‘Early Bird’ price. Grand stand seat prices remains at �15 for the season.
Last season’s season ticket holders will be receive renewal forms through the post with new applicants contacting Mrs C Ellis, 120 St Gotthards Avenue, Martlesham Heath, Ipswich, IP5 3RT.
Admission prices: �15 (�16 in 2010), concessions �12 (�13), juniors (aged six to 15) �4, Under- fives free.
All-meeting season tickets: Adult (last year �320) Early Bird �320, after January 1 �340; over-60’s and students (�260) Early Bird �255 (�275), juniors Early Bird �65 (�70).
League-only season tickets: Adults �250 (after January 1 �270), concessions ��195 (�215), juniors �45 (�50).
Season ticket purchases can be made in person at the Speedway Office, Foxhall Stadium on Saturdays December 11, 18 and January 15 from 10am to 1pm.