Witches freeze admission prices for 2008
IPSWICH Evening Star Witches have frozen admission prices for the 2008 speedway season.This is the first time for many years when entrance to meetings at Foxhall Stadium has not been increased from one year to another.
IPSWICH Evening Star Witches have frozen admission prices for the 2008 speedway season.
This is the first time for many years when entrance to meetings at Foxhall Stadium has not been increased from one year to another.
“With the combined average points limit having been reduced we feel it is fair to keep the prices untouched,” said Witches promoter John Louis.
You may also want to watch:
“We are confident of maintaining a high level of entertainment, and this year giving our fans more success.”
Most other clubs in the Elite League are also believed to be keeping their prices untouched, with Ipswich starting their season with a home challenge meeting against Norfolk foes King's Lynn on Thursday.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward
The following Friday (Good Friday), the Witches stage an afternoon Craven Shield meeting at home to Lakeside - with the return at the Arena-Essex track later the same evening.
Foxhall prices for the 2008 campaign: Adults: £15, Concessions and OAP's £12, Children (up to 16th birthday) £3. Match programme £2.