Wonderful incentive after FA Vase draw
TODAY'S FA Vase quarter-final draw has given the two remaining Suffolk sides added incentive.Both have avoided each other and at the same time handed home draws.
Big incentives for
FA Vase sides
Football: Yesterday's FA Vase quarter-final draw has given the two remaining Suffolk sides added incentive.
Both have avoided each other and at the same time handed home draws.
If Lowestoft overcome Hungerford in their re-arranged tie on Saturday they will be at home to Bideford from the south-west, who managed the only completed tie last Saturday in defeating Spennymoor 2-0.
Bideford are currently mid table in the Western Toolstation Premier Division.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 7 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
Needham Market meanwhile will face Chalfont St Peter or Christchurch at home if they see off Dereham Town on Saturday. Chalfont are one of the unofficial favourites while Christchurch from Dorset beat FC Clacton in the previous round.
Full quarter-final draw: Whitley Bay or Stratford Town v Biggleswade Town or Market Drayton Town, Lowestoft Town or Hungerford Town v Bideford Town, Needham Market or Dereham Town v Chalfont St Peter or Christchurch, Bitton AFC or Glossop North End v St Ives Town or Marske United. Ties to be played Saturday, February 28, with winners receiving �5,000.