Aldeburgh: Local author launches her first children’s book
AN author has put pen to paper for her first children’s book.
Pat Ward recently launched Where am I Going? at the Aldeburgh Gallery.
It is the first time she has tried her hand at fiction, with her previous two titles based on real life experiences growing up in Aldeburgh.
She said: “I’ve not written fiction before and this is my first children’s book.
“It’s very exciting and the response I’ve had has been very encouraging.”
The book, which tells the tale of a cuckoo that travels around the world, is aimed at youngsters aged under 10. It has been illustrated by Theronda Hoffman, from Kesgrave Arts.
It is priced �6.99 and is now available to buy in bookshops in Aldeburgh and selected retailers.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 7 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo