Aldeburgh: Restaurants join forces for tasty venture as part of Aldeburgh Festival
- Credit: Archant
A charity that provides emergency support and practical care to fishermen and their families is set to benefit from a tasty culinary partnership.
Bespoke By The Crown At Woodbridge and Aldeburgh’s White Lion Hotel has joined forces for a “pop up” restaurant. The one-off venture will run throughout next week on Aldeburgh beach as part of the celebrations to mark composer Benjamin Britten’s centenary.
The Crown’s chef-patron Stephen David said the restaurant, which will feature seasonal, local produce, was an exciting prospect.
It will also be fundraising for Fishermen’s Mission – the only national charity to support fishermen and their families.
Pop Up 100 will open from June 17 until 21 next to Aldeburgh’s lifeboat station.
You may also want to watch:
To make a daytime or evening booking call 01728 452720 or email email@example.com.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 6 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 7 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 8 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 9 Missing person from Braintree has been found
- 10 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash